Thursday, August 4, 2011

1st Look At Zack Snyder's Superman

Today, the first image was released of Zack Snyder's Superman. Take a look:



I'm not digging the suit texture, which again looks like it was made by Spaulding (see the new Spider-Man for reference). Also, the actor looks like some dude that's hired to walk around a theme park dressed as Superman. 

It's no secret that I have zero love for Zack Snyder and his movies, but I'm hoping that with Chris Nolan's involvement in this one that it doesn't get screwed up too much. Warner Bros. doesn't have the best track record either for handling their comic book properties with respect in their live-action movies as we've seen with Superman Returns, Green Lantern and Jonah Hex, but I'm hoping this one doesn't get screwed as well. I know it's probably just wishful thinking on my part, but I can dream can't I?

Tell me what you think about the suit.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment