Saturday, October 15, 2011

Batman: Arkham City

If you played the first Batman: Arkham game, you definitely know how cool it is. Well, for Arkham City, Rocksteady is throwing a whole bunch of shit at us. If you order early from Best Buy, you get to play Robin in the extra levels. Yeah, I'm not too excited about that either. In the UK, they have a bunch of different Batman skins. Batman Beyond, Dark Knight, classic Superfriends, Batman the animated series, etc. Now that's bad ass. IF we actually get that here in the States too.


What do we get here in the States? Well, Best Buy is offering a Batman skin if you buy the Green Lantern movie on blu-ray. Sorry, Warner Bros. I'm not buying your shitty movie just to get a skin that's going to be released in a month or so. I can wait. Hell, if I'm not pre-ordering for the lame-ass Robin add-on, what makes you think I'm going to spend more money for a shitty movie just because you dangle a shriveled, moldy carrot in my face? 


Now, if you offered me ALL the add-ons and skins to the game with your fucking disaster of a movie, then I would more than likely give it some serious consideration. Yes, Warner Bros., your movie WAS that bad. But it should come as no surprise, considering how bad the ticket sales were even with the addition of the inflated 3D ticket prices. 


Anyway, I digress. The Batman skin they're offering is the Sinestro Corps. Batman. Take a look.



Yeah, it's cool, but it's not $25 cool. Like I said, I can wait.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment