Sunday, November 20, 2011

I haven't posted in some time...

I haven't posted anything in a while. Sorry about that. Busy looking for a job, curled up in the fetal position on the couch watching bad tv, and drawing on occasion. But here's a little update, Wacom has a contest going on for people to submit their art to be voted on to win some stuff. Since I like free stuff, I thought I'd enter the contest with this guy:



It's a five foot by twelve foot painting on canvas I did of Galactus for my friend's comic book store. That's a Silver Surfer statue he has that inspired the background. So what I'm asking of you, loyal (or even not so loyal) reader, is to go and vote for my artwork everyday, once a day, until Dec. 16th. All you have to do is scroll down and click on "Vote for this entry" and then follow the instructions. I'd appreciate it. 

I'll try to start making more frequent posts, and even post some more frequent artwork from me here in the near future. In fact, I am working on a few concept designs, for shits and giggles, that I'll post once I get the whole set completed. Until then, vote for me once a day, and I'll see you again soon.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment