Monday, July 11, 2011

Captain America Window Display Is Up

For the upcoming Captain America movie, I did another window display for my friends at The Comic Outpost. Here are the pics:



The Window Display


Cap and Skull Face Off


Cap


Red Skull


M.O.D.O.K.

So there you have it. A fairly good representation of the comic book characters if I do say so myself. 

As usual, half inch foamboard hand cut, Gessoed, painted with acrylic paint and finished with Sharpie markers. Also, these guys are for sale as are all the cutouts I do for The Comic Outpost. Cap and Red Skull are $350 each or $600 for the pair. M.O.D.O.K. is quite a bit smaller so his price is $150. So if you're in the San Francisco Bay Area, stop on by and take a look at the window displays and all the other cool stuff they have in the store.

Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment