Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Green Lantern Window Display Completed

So last week I posted a few pics of Star Sapphire (a Green Lantern villain) that I did for the Comic Outpost window display. Here's a reminder:




Today, I finally finished the Hal Jordan version of Green Lantern for the other side of the window display. Here he is:



Taken without a flash


Taken with a flash

Want to see the whole thing together and with lights? Sure you do:


A little bit of glare on the windows...


Later on into the evening when the lights could be seen a little bit better.

So there you have it. Green Lantern and Thor vs. Star Sapphire and The Destroyer. Yup, these are movie related theme windows that I'm doing for the Comic Outpost. 

As per usual, these are all done on 3/4" foamboard, hand cut, Gessoed, painted with Acrylic paint and finished with Sharpie markers. Each one is unique, and did I happen to mention that they're for sale too? Anyway, enough whoring myself and my artwork out. 

Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment