Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It Must Be Wednesday, So Here's Another Green Lantern Trailer

*Sigh* You all know I love my superhero movies, except when they're done badly (Incredible Hulk, Ghost Rider, Superman Returns, Daredevil, Elektra). Well, I'm thinking the Green Lantern movie is going to wind up in the 'hate it' category the more I keep seeing of it. In this latest version (supposedly after some of the CGI cleanup), we get to see a Guardian, the yellow fear symbol (which didn't come about until a few years ago), and some more smoky tendrils that look like the Galactus crapfest from Fantastic Four 2. Anyway, here it is, see for yourself.





Here's a look at Yoda...um, I mean one of the Guardians.




The more I see, the lazier the effort I see put into this movie. It's almost as if Warner Bros. wants it to fail so they can have another tax write off (especially after the bomb that Sucker Punch was for them). 

No comments:

Post a Comment