Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Window Display (Well, Half of it at Least)

It's been a little while since I posted something, and even longer since I've posted some artwork. So here we are. I've just completed half of the window display for the Comic Outpost for the upcoming Green Lantern movie. So without further ado, here's Star Sapphire, one of the Green Lantern's villains. 



Taken without a flash


Taken with a flash


Now, this isn't the final piece. I've added lights behind her (and in the ring) for a purple glow. Once I get the Green Lantern piece done and up in the window, I'll take pics of the final look of the pieces as they are lit up. For now, you'll have to settle for this.

Oh, and as usual, 3/4" foamboard with Acrylic paint and marker. 

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment