Monday, May 30, 2011

Posting, Posting, Posting...

Took a little break after that last window display and did a little shopping too. I picked up a new laptop to go with my new Wacom tablet so that I can properly get back into the swing of all things animated/drawing.


Especially now after being depleted of money from these purchases, it looks like I'll need to get myself a job by using these items to boost up my portfolio a little more. Next up, Wonder Woman for a friend of mine that requested it. I'm going to try out watercolors again to see if I can get a good representation done. 


Anyway, that's all for now. Just checking in. Oh, I did see Pirates of the Carribean 4, which was boring. But I did also see 13 Assassins, which was good. I'd write a few reviews, but I'm not too sure anyone here is interested. Besides, if Green Lantern is as bad as it looks, I may have to save all my writing prose up just for that alone. Anyway, I'll leave you with this little summer ditty...





Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment