Thursday, December 16, 2010

WTF?!? New Star Wars Force Unleashed game was sequence *I* never saw in ROTJ

So there I am, minding my own business, surfing the 'net when I see it. This...this...for lack of a better word, abomination. Seriously, I wish the guys at Skywalker Ranch and the Presidio would just leave the original Star Wars trilogy alone. Lucas has done enough damage to it already with the " 'special' editions " and the prequel trilogy that turns Darth Vader into a little, whiny, bitch who has the moral integrity of a fifty cent hooker. But no, they have to take liberties, again, with the original trilogy AND fuck up a perfectly good game in the process. See what I mean by watching the video below. 


BTW, if you're playing the game and don't want it to be spoiled, don't look at the video.





Again, I say, WTF?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment