Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Are You Going To Wondercon?

Yes, the question coming up most frequently lately by the people I hang out with is, "Are you going to Wondercon?" Why, yes, yes I am. And this time around I'm actually going to selling a little creation of mine through my good friends over at The Comic Outpost. What am I peddling you ask? Why, a t-shirt of course. So in anticipation of this event, I thought I'd tease it out a little bit. 



Yeah, I'm going to be one of those guys that can't show you the picture at the moment. What am I waiting for? Well, I'm waiting for the first shirt to come off the presses so that I can show you a proper picture of a real product instead of just a digital mock up. 

I promise you that a week from today (or a week from tomorrow), I'll have a product picture up with all the associated information. For now, you'll have to settle for the tease. 

But you know you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment